Throughout the year we hold regular Parent Forums which are designed to inform parents about various aspects of school life as well as provide an opportunity for parents to give opinions or ask any questions. The Forums are always based on a theme and include a cup of tea or coffee!
Previous Forums have included:
- How is Maths taught today?
- Helping your child with reading
- Understanding phonics
- Strategies for successful homework
- The importance of safeguarding
- School values, aims and vision
- The school development plan
- Developing the outdoor environment
- What do attainment levels mean?
- What do Governors do?
- What is Forest School?
- Understanding the EYFS
- Transition to High School
- Feedback from our Ofsted inspection
- What is Numicon?
- Behaviours for learning
- How to use the Tapestry system
- The new National Curriculum
- Assessment without levels
- Introducing Singapore Maths
Our next parents forums will be Maths Cafe's these will be taking place on the following dates for each class:
New dates to be confirmed for the Spring term.